Sales Intern 14/hr
- Graduating between December 2019 to August 2020
· currently enrolled in an Associate’s Degree
· Must be able to work 40 hours a week throughout the course of the 10 week summer internship
- Completed Associate’s Degree or currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree
· Specific to each role Successful experience in IT sales and/or technical background
· Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
· Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills
· Strong desire to exceed expectations
· A practical and creative approach to problem solving.
Sales Account Executive
· Bachelor’s degree
· 10+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
· Experience working closely with brands and agencies
· Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
· Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
· Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
· 4+ years selling programmatic and/or data driven digital products or platforms
· Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience
Public Policy Intern
- Graduate student in Law, Public Policy, Public Administration, Economics, or Business.
· Equal ability to work independently and in a team setting.
· Enjoy learning.
· Ability to communicate, structure and organize information for a variety of different consumers.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Proven ability to complete tasks on time, while meeting the highest standards of quality.
· Fluency in English.
- Previous work experience in government, highly regulated markets (e.g., energy, financial services, and healthcare), and/or the technology sector.
· Fluency in French.
Relocation assistance will not be offered for this role.Warehouse Associate14/hr
- High school graduate
- 1-2 years’ warehouse experience
- Experience with using a warehouse system
- Qualified to operate standard warehouse equipment
- Previously completed health and safety training courses an asset
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- General handyman knowledge of building maintenance: plumbing, electrical, painting, HVAC
- Comfort with using MS Office and other software applications
- Good spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational ability
- Knowledge of fire safety best practices
- A great fit with our core values of respect, innovation and accountability